Subject: [Leica] IMG - Fly Away
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jan 3 09:59:09 2008

Hi Wade,

This one and the next one (I'm combining 2 mails here) are
exquisitely beautiful: perfectly lit (very classic and pure) and such
beautiful poses: this bird, and the portrait.
The astonishing thing for me is to see this purity has been reached
without almost no retouching. Which makes the final performance of
the girl even more impressive. However many jumps she had to do for it.
A very good dancing studio it seems.
Keep on documenting it in your very aesthetic manner: it is a
fantastic project.

But: -7% sat of the reds in HSL, I think.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

BTW: I did a shoot with the 16-35 2.8L: you might get disappointed
about its sharpness. Unless if you go for the 2nd version, I suppose.

Op 3-jan-08, om 11:09 heeft Wade Heninger het volgende geschreven: