Subject: [Leica] LUG photographer new book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jan 3 03:19:57 2008

Fellow LUG folk, today I received from Blurb a copy of a little book from
Nathan Wajsman 'My last year in the Netherlands". It is
well put together and contains quite a few images that are new to me as well
as some familiar ones. If you have enjoyed Nathan's
pictures over the last eighteen months, this is a great way to view a
collection of them. It is all pictures, with brief captions,
presented nicely on black page layouts. I think that the colour reproduction
as well as the BW has worked well, too.
I enjoyed my return visit to these photographs and the new discoveries. I
even recognised a number of places from my brief visit to
Amsterdam this last October. Nathan had gone by then, but we caught up in
Barcelona.
So another one for the published LUG photographers' database and an
enjoyable read for those that like to travel vicariously, while
saving for a next trip.
Cheers
Geoff