Subject: [Leica] OT: Post services (positive)
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Sat Jan 5 23:27:04 2008

Hi Daniel et al,

On 06/01/2008, at 6:12 PM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> I sent a little package (a book) to Phil in Arizona from Sweden
> last week.
>
> I sent it on Tuesday (New Year's Day).
>
> He got it on January 4, on Friday of the same week.

That's pretty impressive. :) I regularly buy movies from Hong Kong
(I'm a bit of an HK cinema nut), and I usually find that I get
turnaround from HK to Sydney in four or five days, using standard
airmail shipping. There's really no reason to use a courier company
at that speed.

That said, I wouldn't find a post office open in Sydney in New Years
Day!

jv

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Post services (positive))