Subject: [Leica] OT: Post services (positive)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 5 23:12:19 2008

Some times we knock the various mail services. In such discussions, if
I get involved, I usually throw in a good word for the state owned
mail services, wherever they may be. They've been doing this the
longest and do this the best.

I sent a little package (a book) to Phil in Arizona from Sweden last week.

I sent it on Tuesday (New Year's Day).

He got it on January 4, on Friday of the same week.

No, it wasn't a PDF file that I sent.

Sorry about the incomplete message a minute ago. I thought I saved a
draft when I went out to double check Phil's reply to me, confirming
that it had arrived.

Tuesday from Lindome, Sweden arrived in Arizona, on Friday.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret) ([Leica] OT: Post services (positive))
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] OT: Post services (positive))