Subject: [Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jan 19 08:20:38 2008

Luis,

I have not used the ASPH version, the one I have is the last pre ASPH
version and it is a sweet lens.  Very sharp, great detail and is an all
around great little lens.  Just be sure if you get one you realize the
front element is flat.  Don't do like one list member who, years ago,
thought that was a built in filter and wanted to remove it. LOL

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Experiences Elmarit ASPH 28 vs IV generation E-46?)