Subject: [Leica] Blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 20 06:36:33 2008

At 04:09 PM 1/19/2008, you wrote:
>Tina If you think of it and care to tell us about Leica glass choices for
>the trip!
>

>Mark William Rabiner
>markrabiner.com

Hi, Mark -  The Canon stuff is all packed but I haven't packed the
Leica stuff yet because the grandkids will be here today and I'll be
using it.  Here's what I'm planning to take, though:
21/2.8 (maybe - haven't decided about this one for sure)
24/2.8 ASPH
35/1.4
35/2.0 ASPH
50/1.0 Noctilux
75/1.4
90/2.8 - the big silver one
Maybe the 135 but I haven't decided about that one yet either.

And the 15 Voigtlander.  I'm taking the M7 and 20 rolls of Provia
just in case something happens to my M8.  I'm pretty sure the lens
I'll use the most is the 35/1.4.  That's the one that stays on my M8
most of the time.

On the Canon 5D, I imagine I'll use the 85/1.2 most - even though
that combination is huge!

My Leica stuff will all go in a Lowepro backpack with my computer and
the Canon stuff is in the roll-on Delsey.

Thanks for asking!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI