Subject: [Leica] Re:OT: Nikon D300 impressions so far..screw budgets
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Jan 21 15:39:57 2008

I don't own a 5D so I can't compare noise but seeing how the D300 can take
almost any Nikon lens from the early 70's up to the
present I think Nikon has a pretty good range of lens choices. Of course now
if you are just buying the 5D for Leica lenses that's a
little different. But then again if you are doing that why not wait for the
R10.5.1.2 whatever is coming next.

But then again my first original post on the D300 had nothing to do with
budgets.

Chris