Subject: [Leica] Re: walt - all kidding aside
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jan 23 12:52:31 2008

Yes, if you find a good lab - STICK WITH 'EM! And hope they don't go out of
business. There's a great lab I get some stuff done at
in New Orleans and they are not even considered the "professional" print lab.

I did hear that Panasonic is going to announce a touch style phone with a
Leica ASPH-Vario-Zoom-Tele-Nocti 4.2-10.4 f1.0/2.8 at
Photokina. Adapters for Nikon only F mount lenses will be available with the
phone.

Chris