Subject: [Leica] R Lens info needed
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu Jan 24 11:25:58 2008

Gene - I already had the R bellows, so the 100/4 without focusing
ring made for an economical macro setup. I posted a web page about
using it on an Olympus E-330 at:
http://northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2006_04_03.htm
The 35mm equivalent 200mm focal length did not seem to bother me, and
I really liked the results.
Gary Todoroff