Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW 2008 #4 / for Adam
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jan 29 23:37:39 2008

The place is about 15km in the west of Zurich, Switzerland. It was indeed
a grand day. I went working to Lucerne in the early morning, took the
bicycle and clothes with in the train when I saw the weather, and biked
home in the afternoon. All over dirt paths, 4hrs for 65km, photo stops
included.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Didier PAW 2008 #4 / for Adam)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Didier PAW 2008 #4 / for Adam)