Subject: [Leica] Re: On Both Sides now how long will it last
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Jan 31 12:30:47 2008

Did anyone catch "Life After People" on the History Channel?

Negatives will return to gelatin in 200 years, and paper will be eaten by
bacteria. No one will be around to look at a digital file
and there will be no electricity so either way just enjoy the shite now!
That or start doing what our ancestors did and carve your
photos in rock, we know that last thousands of years!

Chris