Subject: Pixel Specs [was Re: [Leica] one of the most important news for me]
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jan 31 13:29:52 2008

Guys, Guys, does all this stuff really mean anything or aren't we just
beating a dead and dying horse going over and over all this techie stuff
when you could all be out taking/making pictures.

Besides like I said before, nobody in a hundred years is going to give a
rats ass what you shot, how you did it, what camera, what film, what fix and
all the other things that go with our last hundred years of photo taking &
making.

Jeeeeeesh get a life! Go take pictures and stop rattling on about all this
stuff.

Most of you are damn fine shooters so whatever you use go use it and to hell
with all this babblefish! Hell I'd bet most don't know what half the techie
words mean anyway! :-)

Yeah I know some guys get off on this stuff, but nobody in a hundred years
is going to care what you've said, thought, imagined or did! Because if
they're going to do anything, that is if any photo stuff survives. "is look
at pictures!"

Unfortunately according to many of you there'll be nothing but empty CD's,
gooey neg residue and bugs eating the print paper. Like so big deal! We're
all going to be dust to dust ashes to ashes or whatever!

Now I feel better! Thank you,

Now I no longer have an M8, I'm going to take a quiet walk about and shoot
some cool stuff with my Digilux 2 using all Auto RAW images, ASA 100, a
Leica lens and relax!

Have a nice day.

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (Pixel Specs [was Re: [Leica] one of the most important news forme])