Subject: [Leica] On Both Sides (Take Lightly)
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Feb 1 12:31:11 2008

I tried to open and convert a new 12MP 14bit raw file. My computer died
a horrible death. The last thing I heard was the Nvidia chipset cry out,
"But Captain, I'm doing the best that I can". It took a few moments
before electrons stopped pouring from the SDRAM banks onto the floor.
Oddly, when my AMD Thoroughbred processor began to sizzle and my Abit
motherboard began to pop it smelled a lot like Fixer. Fortunately
electrons are much easier to wipe off the floor than ammonium
thiosulfate. All in all, not a pretty site. All the while I could swear
that the Focomat sitting in the corner of the room was smirking.