Subject: [Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 1 19:23:31 2008

> Yeah Bob pay up! One roll of Tri-x or we're sending an official LUG person
> after you! :-) Oh my God she's beautiful!
>
> So just wait a bit until she get's there but have yer roll of Tri-X handy
> cause she breaks arms and fingers for fun on late Friday night wrestling!
> But dang old buddy she is something else to see and wrestle with! :-)
> Suffer
> the pain in silence! :-)
>
> Well heck I've got an old roll here, so if yer broke old buddy let me know
> off line and the address and I'll cover yer butt and mail it along to
> Richard! :-)

If the next roll of  Tri X I get is incrementally coated so at the beginning
its ASA 50 and at the end of the roll its ASA 3200 and you can get cameras
with little micro motors and memories so you can dial in what ASA or ISO you
want to for each shot and the film goes shooting to that area that would
sure get me excited about running out and getting a roll of Tri x!!!!!

Though I suspect it might be called Quadra X by that time.

Or Incre X.

And be micro thin so I can get 300 on a roll like I'm getting now that would
make me go out and buy one gallon jugs and trash my bathroom into a darkroom
for running film.

I sure would like to be doing real photography!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT)