Subject: [Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Feb 2 10:26:34 2008

Jim und Daneel,

You have forgotten the /ne plus ultra/ folder of all time; the Super
Ikonta B.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] It's a film camera! Rangefinder at that!)