Subject: [Leica] Beautiful M8
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Feb 6 02:18:09 2008

I have the same Summilux - I assume it's the Pre-ASPH version - and I
initially coded it by hand using a gizmo I bought from someone on the LUF.
As expected the ink from the hand coding wears off over time and currently
this lens isn't recognised by the camera. To be honest I haven't noticed any
difference in the images. However that may be down to what I've shot so far
- not too many white walls <grin>.

After saying all of that I've had the coding added to all the lenses that
could be coded.

Steve