Subject: [Leica] Free: unopened packets of Xtol
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Feb 7 01:10:24 2008

I've only ever used deionised water to make up the stock solution (and the
working dilution for that matter). Never had a single batch go bad on me -
and that was processing up to 250 rolls a year.

One other tip, if you mix up 5 litres, store that in 1 litre bottles (or
smaller) filled right up to the brim with developer, less chance of
oxidation.

Steve

Replies: Reply from jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret) ([Leica] Free: unopened packets of Xtol)