Subject: [Leica] Beautiful M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 6 11:04:55 2008

Steve,

Yes, I have the Pre-Asph. 35 Summilux.  I have not tried to code it,and so
far have seen no need to do so.  My only coded lens is the new 28 Asph
Elmarit.  I have not coded my 50 Summicron or 90 Tele-Elmarit, and do not
see any reason to do so at this time.  I did get 2 certificates to have 2
lenses coded for free, but not sure they are still valid.

Gene

From: Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk>