Subject: [Leica] Looking for a Scanning Agency
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Feb 6 21:30:50 2008

I've had thousands upon thousands of family photographs scanned by
digmypics.com of Phoenix in the last couple of years, and I am extremely
happy with them.

If you want exhibition-grade scanning you should watch the Friday
advertisements here on the LUG and deal with one of the LUGgers who
advertise scanning services. If you want high-volume decent-quality 4000dpi
TIFF files, I categorically recommend digmypics.com.

I own a Nikon LS4000 scanner that I use for emergencies and short runs, but
when I want 2500 negatives scanned I don't do it myself.

Replies: Reply from jcespy at yahoo.com (John Espy) ([Leica] Ralph Gibson Chicago May 08 Workshop)