Subject: [Leica] New Films
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Feb 7 07:13:15 2008

I could be mistaken, but from what I've read Rollei Retro 100 and 400 is
the exact same thing as the last formulation (post 2003) of APX. Retro
is either being made in the same plant as APX, or it's existing APX
stock that's been relabeled. That according to sources on APUG. The
Retro I bought is labeled "Made in Germany", so it makes sense.