Subject: [Leica] New Films
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Feb 7 21:56:24 2008

On Feb 6, 2008 6:19 PM, H. Ball Arche <h_arche@yahoo.com> wrote:
> New films? I'm still working on film that's not even being made anymore.
>
>   After a year or so of messing with it, this past July I finally figured
> out how to get APX 400 to do what I want. So I bought 1000 feet of the
> last batch made, to go with what's left of the 300 20exp. rolls I got in
> October 06.
>
>   When that's gone I'll try the new Tmax. How does it do in D-76 1:1?

Arche,

By the time that is gone, Fotoimpex in Germany will be making some
more of it, fresh. They bought the machines and are trimming them in
for b/w production, both APX film and, I'm pretty sure, some Agfa
papers. (Not Portriga Rapid, unfortunately)

Daniel

Message from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] New Films)