Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tasmania, historical site photos
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Feb 14 05:02:59 2008

Hoppy

I like the formal ones most, like

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/92939174
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/92939177

With pics like Port Arthur bay view take care with that wide angle lens. The
better you align
the camera horizontally and vertically the more you avoid tilts (horizont,
tree). Just my 2 pesos

Thx for showing
Didier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Tasmania, historical site photos)