Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tasmania, historical site photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 14 13:08:35 2008

Thanks for looking and commenting, Didier. As to wide-angle effects, you
will be horrified when I post some more shots then. I got
down low and got as much dramatic wide-angle distortion as I could! My last
visit I took a lot of technically correct 'record'
shots. This time I used all bw, my new 21 and just tried to have some fun.
I'll try to find some more correct ones amongst the next
batch for you. Actually I shot a couple meant to be the same framing as the
previous visit too. By the way the shot of the stairs
was for fun. Alastair has previously posted an immaculately crafted shot of
the same subject and then made meticulous wet darkroom
prints

Cheers
Geoff