Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tasmania, historical site photos
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Feb 14 13:19:58 2008

Geoff,

for a shot made for fun, I'd say this one is in any case and at least
very convincing.
I hadn't commented on those, but I found them very good.
The large area, the tone rendition and lighting on the "prison" shot
reminds me of old photographs and I like it a lot for its atmosphere.

BTW: I read that aborigines recently got official excuses from the
Australian government. Never too late to amend I hope.
I simply wish my country followed in your footsteps about our colonial past.

More photographs when you can, please.
Amiti?s
phx