Subject: [Leica] M8 questions
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Feb 15 01:12:41 2008

I've heard this mentioned before, but does anyone know if the electrostatic
charge on the surface of the sensor is really sufficient to attract dust
into the shutter chamber - especially given that the shutter is sitting
behind the closed shutter? I have to say my initial reaction is that it
isn't, but that's just instinct.

Steve

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M8 questions)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] M8 questions)