Subject: [Leica] buying a pinball machine (zero leica content)
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Feb 21 16:15:39 2008

> Keep trying for the high score,

After several months of effort I was finally able to best my daughter's high
score on our Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine, but of course she's
been off at college taking pictures of her reflection in odd surfaces and
hasn't been here to defend her title.

Taking photographs of pinball machines is really hard. You have to take the
glass off the top, and you have to get closer than a rangefinder camera is
comfortable getting.

Replies: Reply from elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid) ([Leica] buying a pinball machine (zero leica content))
Reply from summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez) ([Leica] Calculator collecting anyone?)