Subject: [Leica] Phishing?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Feb 28 11:12:41 2008

There are allot more scam emails directed towards photographers now. I
receive the "hello this is ______ from the UK, we want to
hire you are our wedding photographer and need your address to send the
$5,000 payment we want to pay you for your services"  at
least once a month now. They'll send you a bogus check or money order.

Chris
NOLA