Subject: [Leica] Re: Erwin telling it like it may be now OT Nikon D1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Feb 28 14:54:08 2008

Adding my cents....

The D1/D1x/D1h series were excellent cameras made sort of from a F5/F100
body. I replaced the shutter on my D1x twice so it had a
few clicks on it over the years. Workhorse. the Nikon D1x 5mp would
interpolate to 10mp with Nikon software.

Amazing how far they've come so quickly from the D1 to the D3 in less than
10 years.

Chris