Subject: [Leica] Frog Pond photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Mar 2 21:49:08 2008

At 09:36 PM 3/2/2008, Elizabeth Reid wrote:

>Yes, I was basically hugging the wall for most of these shots. I'm not
>much of an ice skater, myself, so trying to be on the ice while doing
>this probably would have resulted in smashing my camera to bits...

What? Not a Winter Lodge (*) graduate? :-)

Winter Lodge is a local outdoor skating rink, opens from around Sept
to early April. Yes, it's T shirt weather even now so they definitely make
ice.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid) ([Leica] Frog Pond photos)
Message from elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid) ([Leica] Frog Pond photos)