Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 7 13:21:41 2008

Acceptance of reality does not translate into indifference.
I'd love a FF digital M camera body.
I'd love a FF digital back for 500cm blad.
Neither are available nor in the wings.

So today I shoot with the digital M that IS available and hang the
little square backs on the blad because that's all there is.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com