Subject: [Leica] No M9 in the near future
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 7 12:53:38 2008

I don't see any full frame digital range finder standing in the
wings, back stage, or anywhere in the theatre. I don't even hear
anyone in the theatre district whispering about it anymore. ;~)
If you want to shoot digital with a range finder your only choice =
M8 with a 1.3 factor when compared to 35mm.
No understudies around, full frame or otherwise.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com