Subject: [Leica] re: rat temple
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun Mar 9 14:50:16 2008

India is a facinating place to photograph and visit.... I love looking at
other peoples photos especially after having been there.

While some will argure this....there probably no other country with more
diversity in religious beliefs...  (Assuming that you don't lump the several
hundred million varients of Hinduism into one religion)

As much as I love your image Tina.... to me, the top of the image seems a
bit cramped....

I hate those darn tourists that always seem to sneak in and ruin great
moments/photos....    They are so hard to crop out......

Looking forward to seeing more... ( photos... not tourists...)      : )

Duane (who often would love to scream "Get out of my photo, you're ruining
this great moment") Birkey

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] re: rat temple)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] re: rat temple)