Subject: [Leica] Okay to buy used M8?
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Mar 12 14:42:37 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 1:10 PM, Craig Semetko wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm thinking of buying a used M8.

consider code U...demo with refurb done by Leica Solms...so it is up
to date..,

price about $4200....

I have filters, I rarely use them, I havn't ever seen a problem
requiring lens coding...

with code U you have a one year warranty...

I think this answers most of your questions Craig, and makes most
sense to me,

Steve