Subject: [Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography " )
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Fri Mar 14 10:04:36 2008

On Jumee 24 Esfand 1386, Lottermoser George wrote:
> All valid, subjective and personal reasons to avoid this form of
> information distribution. ;~)
> Please note that I understand why folks dislike flash content.
> Yet, as a form - flash can present content in ways that no other code
> can; and in the hands of an artist, it can be quite amazing. Enjoy or
> not; as you see fit ;~)
>
> Fond regards,
> George
> george@imagist.com
> www.imagist.com
> http://www.imagist.com/blog

I'm sorry for not being polite on my comment.  By no means I did not want to
attack you or this site design. Actually I did look at it and it was very
creative and has very artistic language which I liked it very much.

I do apologize for my comment again. Very very sorry.

Flash had caused me a lot of trouble these days. last month I did just
update
my flash version, and the problem began. My favorite browsers ( except
firefox) could not load it and began  complaining about it with annoying
pop-up windows with every page I did open. ( this was apart of huge amount
of
resources that it is using on my desktop.) I've searched for a solution, but
it seems that no one can do anything about it except Adobe. A lot of people
are complaining about this and other things on internet and apparently no
one
is listening.

I hope that Adobe opens  the specifications for the flash and allow others
develope better softwares and solve the problems we have today more easily

Best regards
Ali Yazdi

Message from platoali at gmail.com (Platoali) ([Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography" ))
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography" ))