Subject: [Leica] Re: OT I hate flash ( it was "speaking of cars and photography" )
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 14 09:16:28 2008

All valid, subjective and personal reasons to avoid this form of
information distribution. ;~)
Please note that I understand why folks dislike flash content.
Yet, as a form - flash can present content in ways that no other code
can; and in the hands of an artist, it can be quite amazing. Enjoy or
not; as you see fit ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com