Subject: [Leica] Red-brick Gothic
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 19 16:30:50 2008

Aah, so simple. The only thing it doesn't do is allow for a next or previous
function. But you get the pics displayed on a clean, white minimalist
backround. One or two actually had the highlights meld with the background
for an intriguing effect. A border would alter that if you chose, of course.
I guess that Brian has the new server arrangements up and running. The
gallery is responsive and a pleasure to visit currently.
Now for a geography question. Is this the area of Germany where the famous
Schlo? Colditz is located? That would make for a fascinating visit

Cheers
Geoff