Subject: [Leica] Somewhat OT Canon lens question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 07:05:05 2008

Don, Thanks for the tip, I will have to check the junk boxes for mine alos.
Unfortunately there are no camera shows in my area, that I have found
anyway.  The link Doug gave me sells one made specifically for the 80 - 200
but the cost is pretty high, something like 150 Euros, so it is more than I
want to spend at this time.

Gene

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>