Subject: [Leica] Shoot with what you brung
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Mar 22 08:56:28 2008

Phil, I totally get that the ability to make things look other than
they are exists - and with great ease in the digital world. And I
don't with to sound accusatory to those who use them. Just interested
in the trends as well as the whys and why-nots as we each see them.
Surely nobody's asking for my approval (or even my opinion - which I
offer freely) ;~)

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com