Subject: [Leica] Finally my 15 minutes of fame!
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Mar 25 20:44:41 2008

As some may recall I made a Blurb book that featured the fashion shoe
collections of some gallery-owner friends of mine.  They sell the book in
their gallery.  Today I signed a copy of the book as a gift for the singer
Tori Amos.  The buyer said she knew Amos and that she loved shoes and would
love the book.

Hasty snap of the books on display in the gallery is here:
http://tinyurl.com/2ofajp
A few more book contents shots here: http://tinyurl.com/368tzn
More shots of the gallery here: http://tinyurl.com/2wx2tm

I've posted many of these here before so nothing new.  But the glare of
celebrity is blinding!  :-)

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE