Subject: [Leica] Reality check kills realty cheque
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Mar 28 00:48:36 2008

I see that the book preview is available now. I was hoping that this new one
might be the Readers Digest version of the first book. Sadly it looks to
have all new pictures so I'll miss more Graham pictures if I don't buy this
one as well. Graham, maybe folks who bought the first might be hesitating
like me because the first one was fairly expensive, due to the large page
count. This one is more modestly priced.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/