Subject: [Leica] wtb: HASSELblad polaroid back and (ye gods!) FILM!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Mar 30 07:36:19 2008

i took fantastic photos in the desert with my HASSELblad but getting them
developed and scanned is torturous. so i think i need a polaroid back. that
way i can make one-of-a-kind works of jaw-dropping brilliance and sell them
right away on the street for a fortune until i've used up all the polaroid
film left on earth and there are no beautiful pictures left to capture. or
until i can afford a digital back for my HASSELblad.

does anybody have a back and some film packs in the freezer they'd be
willing to part with?

danke!

keep shooting,

kc