Subject: [Leica] IMG: Home, II
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Apr 2 18:18:58 2008

Again, excellent IMHO.  The image says everything and I would change
nothing.  I participated in a large photo essay of the homeless, intended to
stir some public interest, which it did not except for suggestions for bus
tickets out of town (my job was darkroom printing for the exhibit...).  From
what little we could tell, a significant number of the subjects had died
from freezing, etc. a year or two later.  Coincidentally, I am now involved
in a discussion group of Mother Teresa and the Missionaries of Charity,
particularly the houses of the dying, so your photo is most evocative at
present.

What do you use for B&W conversion?  I have had good luck with Alien Skin
Exposure 2, particularly with Agfa Scala, one of my favorites among the
deceased.

Ken