Subject: [Leica] LR 2.0 Public Beta Released
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Apr 3 10:10:26 2008

Ah, I see now, so what you'd like to do, if I'm thinking about this
right, is to maybe have Lightroom look through all your keywords and
make a list of them which you could then sort yourself so the most
important is at the top etc, then Lightroom would run through the
metadata and re-arrange the keywords so they are sorted that way? Then
as you add new keywords you'd be allowed somehow to put them into the
right place?

Does that sound about how it should work?

Adam