Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sushi
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:04:17 2008

Nathan offered:

>>My daughter is interested in all things Japanese, not least the food :-)

She has been talking about trying to make sushi for months, and last

Thursday we finally got around to it:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4665308_NbWrW#275574619

Of course I had to photograph the occasion (the sake in one of the pics is
purely for decoration).And it tasted good<

Hi Nathan,

Please tell your daughter anytime she'd like to practice preparing Sushi
I'll be only too pleased to fly over and assist you in the eating of same!
:-)

Heck I'll bring the Saki!  :-) A big bottle! :-) How's that? :-)

As practice makes perfect, we might be at it for a week or so, then she
could try all kinds of new things. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Sushi)