Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sushi
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:26:21 2008

Nathan,

Nicely done "California  Roll" but slicing on a plate as seen on picture
#5 is a no-no.
 It dulls the blade.

And Ted; I hope yo realize that one of the best sushi restaurants that I
have tried is
very near you.  Kibune Sushi, just downstairs from Tom's abode.  I think
I've seen
you there.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Sushi)