Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sushi
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 6 14:52:32 2008

Jerry Lehrer Offered:
Subject:Sushi

>>>And Ted; I hope you realize that one of the best sushi restaurants that I
have tried is very near you.  Kibune Sushi, just downstairs from Tom's
abode. I think I've seen

you there.<<<<<

Hi Jerry,

I do believe I've indulged in what one might say more than a "few occasions"
in said Japanese restaurant while in the company of Tom & Tuulikki! :-)

It is a very fine establishment indeed, no question, one of he better ones
the east side of the Pacific Ocean. :-)

ted