Subject: [Leica] Selling gear
From: gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton)
Date: Wed Apr 9 08:40:08 2008

Hi Tina
At the Brentwood Camera Club meeting last week, a young photog asked Harry
Benson if he had any advice for the upcoming photojournalists. Mr. Benson
replied with something like "maybe get a guitar". He followed up with a
serious reply to start small [local newspaper] and work your way up if
possible.
Mr. Benson was a lot of fun, and some great work was shown.
GaryP