Subject: [Leica] Señoritas on the Semana Santa procession
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Sat Apr 12 07:02:38 2008

Hola Luis,

good set of pics...

my prefs goes for the first of the group, maybe because of the "vintage"
look of the picture or because of the se?orita's face expression or maybe
because of the look Summilux comes up with.
I think this is definitely a good one.

Don't like too much of sharpness that Elmarit ASPH, in comparison with the
one mentioned above...

And didn't like either that other se?orita making a snoop of you.
It is not what we'd be calling a pleasant expression in her face.

Did you ask her to shoot before anything else ? :-) It sounds to me you
didn't and that's what she meant, I think.
It would make her to charge you some good euros to get a model release out
of her, wouldn't it ?!

Get rid of all ASPH glasses and keep all pre ASPH ones
They rather look more like any of those japanese glasses, don't they ?  ;-)
I mean I can't see the famous Leica glow in those pictures as can't see
either smooth transitions. hehee...

Keep shooting...

Saludos

Pablo