Subject: RE: [Leica] Señoritas on the Semana Santa procession
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Apr 12 15:31:32 2008

Hi Ted,

You gave me an indescriptible happiness with your kind words and knowing you
have spend a part of your time looking at my pictures, and knowing that
generally you had a favorable opinion and you have enjoyed part of your
morning. I consider very, very seriously your words and I thank you really
very much for these comments. I hope we will have one day the opportunity to
meet us together..., know that my daughters was on the girls who dances the
see on the Aperture Ceremony!.

In respect the picture of a man reading a book, it was on the subway the day
I was testing my new 28mm, I was seat behind him and wanted to try the 28 at
his minimum focusing disytance, I heart the train comming, I wait and
shot...

I want to tell you I have see three times your DVD, I need repeat some words
because for it is difficult understand the English, when I read it is more
easy. I had the intention to post a message talking about a young man called
Ted Grand, your DVD as yourself is plenty of life, Irene looks at a lovely
person too and everything I've saw, has gave me a great emotion, as when you
are talking about Chernobil.... Congratulations Ted for your excellent work
and approach to the life and the others.

Thank you very much!
Luis