Subject: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan Scanners.... Models 4000 and 5000
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Apr 14 22:01:23 2008

Anyone have experience with these 2 scanners?  I am interested in getting my
full roll negatives scanned....( MA-30 Roll adapter required)

I have been using a local 1 HR lab, but I am tired of getting 1.5MB files
..... for 4x6 prints.... I want larger files for editing.... and they do not
seem to be able to perform this service, repeatedly and reliably.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] Nikon Coolscan Scanners.... Models 4000 and 5000)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Nikon Coolscan Scanners.... Models 4000 and 5000)